Cake Mail - 2nd August 2019
Cake Mail - 2nd August 2019
NEXT DESPATCH: 2nd August 2019
Available now due to popular demand, our "Cake Mail" service delivers samples of our most requested flavours direct to your door.
We know that the taste of a cake is as important as its external beauty. So, whether you are a bride to be looking for your dream cake, hosting a party and want a beautiful edible centrepiece or simply want to indulge with a nice cup of tea, our Cake Mail boxes are the best thing your postman can bring.
Our beautifully packaged sample boxes contain 5 of our most requested flavours for to share with your nearest and dearest or eat alone.
• Orders will be despatched on the date indicated above. You will receive an email with your tracking number when we have dispatched your order.
• Cakes are perishable and as we do not use preservatives they should be eaten within 2 days of receipt.
**Please review the Important Information below prior to purchase**
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Cake Mail is purchased and delivered subject to the terms listed including the scheduled date of shipping detailed on the product page. If these terms are not acceptable, please do not proceed with your order. You may contact us to discuss any issues.
2. Once shipped the Order is in the control of Royal Mail however all items are tracked for your and our convenience. We will do our best to assist you with locating your item if there is an issue with delivery.
3. With either delivery service you should receive your order within 1-2 working days (RM count Saturday as a working day). If you have not received your order after 2 working days please track it and contact us immediately. Due to the perishable nature of the item inside, any delay in notification will mean that we cannot consider a replacement where one may otherwise be offered.
4. If your order has been taken to a delivery office after attempted delivery while you were out, please ensure it is collected within 1-2 days due to the perishable nature of the item. Teal & Roses accepts no liability for cakes whose quality has diminished due to delayed collection.
5. If you have any issues or concerns with your order including packaging, quality or delivery condition, you must contact us within 24 hours of receipt with photographic evidence of your complaint. Please note that without this it is almost impossible for us to review any issues raised. We cannot consider complaints made after 48 hours following receipt as we cannot guarantee the condition in which the cakes have been kept since received by the buyer. If you have a complaint relating to the taste of the cakes, we will require return of the remaining uneaten slices to consider a remedy.
Please note that all of our cakes contain: cereals containing gluten (wheat flour), milk and other dairy products and eggs. Our cakes are produced in a kitchen where nuts are used, and as such we cannot guarantee the absence of any trace even if the requested cake does not contain nuts as an intended main ingredient.
Please request additional information and clarification from us regarding allergens at email@example.com